There are more than 5000 kinds of rust in plant diseases.
Rust disease in plants usually affects the leaves once they are matured. Initially, these leaves start to become reddish-brown or yellowish brown in small masses. Later converts the whole leaf into black color.
This is a type of bacterial infection plant disease starts spreading to its surrounding leaves and makes the plant perish.
Rust disease occurs when the plants are kept in a low light area or in extreme climatic conditions, where there is no proper air circulation.
Usually, black spots are visible during winter and it spreads to other plants when the wind blows or through the debris.
Cause of the disease:
This plant disease affects the plants due to the bacterias when kept in low light areas and in extreme climates. These bacterias feed on the plants and hence leads to the death of the plant.
1. The leaves turn reddish brown or yellowish brown.
1. A well-drained soil has to be used.
2. Avoid overwatering to the seedlings.
3. Make sure to use Drip-Irrigation kit to water the plants which will
4. Avoid planting in congested areas and make sure there is better
5. Make sure not to add infected plants to compost.
6. Cleaning is very important else the infection will affect other plants
Way to cure the disease:
The first ever remedy to avoid this bacterial infection is by pruning the leaves from the affected areas and cleaning the surroundings immediately.
Mix milk and water (1:5) and spray to the affected areas.
Repeat the process once in 2 weeks.
Mix 20 to 50 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice at a week interval.
Bacterial canker plant disease is affected by orchid trees at the time of spring or midsummer. It develops slowly on the dead parts of the branches and gradually spreads throughout the branch. If you find any liquid gummy substance around the branches it is a clear indication of Bacterial Canker plant disease. The affected areas have to be chopped and given proper medication.
Mango, tomato, Lemon, Orange, Mosambi, Apple, Pear, Soybean, Cherry.
Causes of Plant disease:
It is caused due to the bacterias, viruses, fungi, and mycoplasmas that infect the leaves and the stem of the plant. They grow on the dead part of the plant and finally, the plant will die.
1. The bark of the tree or the stem of the plant starts to rot.
2. Gummy liquid substance comes out from the branches.
1. Sterilize your Gardening scissors and other tools after every use.
2. Monitoring the trees regularly helps to know affected areas and treating them in time.
3. It is important to cut off and burn all the cankered areas else it would spread throughout the tree.
Way to cure the disease:
Remove the dead and rotten part of the plant using the gardening tools so that the disease won't spread throughout the plant.
Take one cup of hydrated lime and dilute it by adding 1 liter of water to it. Stir it well and apply the mixture to the affected areas and also to the surrounding trees.
Popular Searches: Garden Accessories for Sale, Compost Bin India, Plastic Flower Pots Online, Contemporary Plant Pots, Hanging Pots Online, Colourful Plant Pots, Bird Feeders Online, Rectangular Planters Online, Small Pots Online, Flower Pots Online, Kitchen Waste Compost Bin, Balcony Railing Planter