About Hybrid Basil seeds
Basil is one of the easiest and tastiest herbs to grow. It is mostly grown for it leaves, which are used dried or fresh in many different asian dishes. Basil is also have lot of health promoting vitamins K and A. Pliny the Elder, a Roman naturalist, recommended basil tea as a remedy for nerves, headaches, and fainting spells.
From Seeds to planting beginning guide
When it comes to choose, Basil seeds online India make sure you buy the seeds from a trusted supplier and its good practice to go through the reviews and be guided by an experienced person when it can be all about buy organic basil seeds online India and getting information about growing.
Basil should be grown in a place where it can get 6 to 8 hours of sunlight everyday. Generally the best time to grow basil is in start of the summer. Growing basil is not so much difficult. just sow basil seeds evenly by covering them with about 1/4 inch of soil . keep the soil moist and be sure to remove weeds. Seasoned gardeners find it to be a great companion plant for tomatoes, eggplant, and peppers, and can be grown in a container with other herbs indoors or outdoors.
Choosing the pot/land in the soil
When you're growing basil in the ground, all it needs is sun, heat, and occasional water, and it thrives. When you're growing basil in pots, it needs sun and heat, yes, but also daily water in hot weather, and occasional fertilizer.
- Here are few simple steps to be followed to grow basil in a container.
- Select a 12 inch pot with organic potting mix . Sow 4 to 5 seeds in a pot.
- Water the basil plant thoroughly but carefully, water from the bottom at all times.
- Place the planter in a sunny window that gets sunshine for at least six hours each day.Place the planter in a sunny window that gets sunshine for at least six hours each day.Turn the planter each day to ensure each side of the plant gets an equal amount of sunlight. Allow the plant to grow in the window until the roots establish, or until the weather outside warms.
- Feed the basil plant with water-soluble houseplant fertilizer every two weeks.
- Harvest the sweet basil by snipping off leaves at the top of the plant. Make the plant bushier and more prolific by trimming it weekly.
Never use soil found around your place for growing, as it lacks in nutrients. If you want to use soil alone check our organic fertilizer else coco peat based potting mix which holds fertilizer as well as compost content in it. The major advantage of using coco peat based potting mix is it retains moisture content and you will not have to invest for fertilizer/compost.
Outdoor Basil Harvest
If your basil is sown outside, make sure you do your final harvest before the first cold snap. The ideal time is on a sunny morning after the dew has evaporated and before the day becomes hot. Also, the leaves will contain more oils (better flavor) if watering is withheld for 2 days before harvesting. Pull the whole plant out of the ground for your final harvest and use only the leaves.
Trust Basket Basil seeds online India
We are one of the top most firms offering Hybrid basil seeds online India to our clients. These seeds are widely popular amongst our clients for their special qualities like vitamin and mineral rich content. Green seeds online is demanded by expensive clients owing to lustrous finish and beautiful looks. Also we have a team of quality experts who make sure to process a quality check on each and every product that is being packet at our infrastructural unit.
- Reliable packaging
- Multiple benefits