All about growing Palak in your garden Make your garden beautiful by growing this palak/spinach plants. Palak is a rich source of vitamin B, C, E and healthiest source of nutrients and minerals. Us...
About Hybrid lettuce Seeds
Lettuce is a cool-weather crop, Garden lettuce is far superior, in both taste and vitamin A content, to supermarket brands. Some of the health benefits of lettuce include lowering cholesterol levels, cancer control, and protection of neurons, sleep induction, anxiety control, lowering inflammation, and providing a supply of antioxidants.
From Seeds to planting beginning guide
When it comes to choose, Lettuce seeds online India make sure you buy the seeds from a trusted supplier and its good practice to go through the reviews and be guided by an experienced person when it can be all about buy organic lettuce seeds online India and getting information about growing
Lettuce is so easy to grow it can be started indoors for early transplants or sown directly in the garden. In fact, doing both is recommended to get maximum production. Start some lettuce seeds indoors in peat pots. Provide the seedlings with plenty of sunlight or keep them under artificial lighting until ready to move into the garden. Transplant the seedlings as soon as the soil can be worked in the spring. If a hard freeze threatens, protect the seedlings with a cloche or row cover. Reserve a number of lettuce seedlings to fill empty spaces in the garden as the season progresses.
Regular watering every day during the growth leads to appealing flowers. Water the plant early in the day by keeping the soil beds moist not wet. Water in every dry condition avoids over watering.
Lettuce growing tips
- Be sure to provide a adequate space between the plants.
- Maintain constant moisture, not too wet.
- Ensure proper drainage
- Fertilize the plants once it has been reached 8 to 10 weeks old,It’s shallow roots make it susceptible to root burn.
- When thinning, dont disturb the roots of neighboring plants
- To keep your harvest going, replant at two weeks interval.
- Harvest lettuce in the early morning. Exposure to the sun and heat can wilt tender leaves. Cutting them when they are in distress can damage the plant. The plants (not head lettuces) will continue to replace leaves you eat until bolting.
- After harvesting, wash your lettuce and allow to air dry. Store in the refrigerator. I wrap mine in a damp dish towel and place in a vegetable bag or a plastic bag. It keeps for at least a week.
Pests and Diseases
In the process of growth it’s obvious a plant gets diseased, the common disease is all mainly caused by virus and fungus. There are a number of insects, pests, and worms that affect the plant in all most all stages of the growth, to avoid this there are many chemicals but you can use something natural to avoid pests and help grow the vegetables organically.
Trust Basket Lettuce seeds online India
With rich industrial experience we are offering to our esteemed clients an excellent range of organic lettuce seeds online India. These are processed using best quality fertilizers by our skilled professionals. Apart from this, we also assure to deliver a defect free range of our products in a fixed time frame.
- Fine quality
- Highly demanded
- Reasonable prices