All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
About Hybrid Watermelon seeds
Everyone loves the juicy water melon in the summer time. Growing watermelons in your garden is an excellent way for a gardener. Water melon can also be grown in a container, Understanding how to grow watermelon in containers successfully requires a little bit knowledge. Here are few simple steps to grow watermelon easily
From Seed to sprouting beginner guide
Initially when it comes to choose, Hybrid watermelon seeds India make sure you buy the seeds from a trusted supplier and its good practice to go through the reviews and be guided by an experienced person when it can be all about buy Organic watermelon seeds online India and getting information about growing.
- If you live in warmer temperature, you can directly sow seeds outdoor, if you are in a coller zone Start seeds indoor about a month before transplanting.
- After 10 to 14 days, the plants should appear in the soil. Wait another 10 to 14 days then transplant the plants
- If you’re growing in rows, space 6 feet distance between each plant
- After your transplant, cover the plants with row cover to keep pests at bay.
- Watering is very important from planting until fruit begins to form. While melon plants are growing, blooming and setting fruit, they need 1 to 2 inches of water per week.
- Keep the soil moist, Water at the vines base in the morning and try to avoid watering the leaves and avoid overhead watering. Reduce watering once fruit are growing.
- For fertilizing make sure its deliver more nitrogen, after flowering begins use less nitrogen fertilizer.
- For harvesting Thump it, If the water melon sounds hollow, its ripe
- Check the tendril. If it’s green, wait. If it’s half-dead, the watermelon is nearly ripe or ripe. If the tendril is fully dead, it’s ripe or overripe; it’s not going to get any riper, so you might as well pick!
- Stems should be cut with a sharp knife close to the fruit.
- Watermelons can be stored uncut for about 10 days
Choosing the pot/land and soil
When it comes to choosing planters they come in different shapes and size it’s up to you to choose but prefer quite a big one. It’s good a container with a drainage hole which prevents damaging the plant in case of over watering.
Avoid using soil found near your place as they bloom with a rich potting mix. Check our potting mix which includes compost and fertilizer content. In case you want to plant them on land choose a place where the plant gets sufficient sunlight and space to grow.
Step 4: Pests and Diseases
Common diseases are leaf spot, aphids. You can use Neem oil a natural remedy to control pests and diseases, just got to spray it twice a day after watering. Avoid overwatering and excess fertilizing.
Trust Basket Watermelon Seeds India
With rich industrial experience we are offering to our esteemed clients an excellent range of Hybrid Watermelon seeds. These are processed using best quality fertilizers by our skilled professionals. Apart from this, we also assure to deliver a defect free range of our products in a fixed time frame.
- Fine quality
- Highly demanded
- Reasonable prices