All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
About Hybrid Musk melon Seeds
Muskmelon is an important crop cultivated through India. It is also used as a desert fruit and also eaten alone. Muskmelons are a power house of health. They are abundantly available in the summers and have a super high percentage of water content in them making them cooling and hydrating. Musk melon can also be grown in a container, Understanding how to grow muskmelon in containers successfully requires a little bit knowledge. Here are few simple steps to grow muskmelon easily.
From Seed to sprouting beginner guide
Initially when it comes to choose, Hybrid musk melon seeds India make sure you buy the seeds from a trusted supplier and its good practice to go through the reviews and be guided by an experienced person when it can be all about buy Organic musk melon seeds online India and getting information about growing.
- Start muskmelon seed indoors about 6 weeks before transplanting seedlings into the garden
- After 10 to 14 days, the plants should appear in the soil. Wait another 10 to 14 days then transplant the plants
- If you’re growing in rows, space 6 feet distance between each plant
- After your transplant, cover the plants with row cover to keep pests at bay.
- Watering is very important from planting until fruit begins to form. While melon plants are growing, blooming and setting fruit, they need 1 to 2 inches of water per week.
- Keep the soil moist, Water at the vines base in the morning and try to avoid watering the leaves and avoid overhead watering. Reduce watering once fruit are growing.
- Make sure to fertilize your plant with the organic manure such as vermi compost
Choosing the pot/land and soil
When it comes to choosing planters they come in different shapes and size it’s up to you to choose but prefer quite a big one. It’s good a container with a drainage hole which prevents damaging the plant in case of over watering.
Avoid using soil found near your place as they bloom with a rich potting mix. Check our potting mix which includes compost and fertilizer content. In case you want to plant them on land choose a place where the plant gets sufficient sunlight and space to grow.
Muskmelons and swill be ready for harvest 70 to 100 days after sowing. When melons reach full size and stems turn brown they are ready for harvest. Leave melons on the vine until they are ripe. Ripe melons will slip easily off the stem; a half-ripe melon will require more pressure and may come off with half the stem attached. Ripe melons will have a sweet aroma at the stem end
Pests and Diseases
Common diseases are leaf spot, aphids. You can use Neem oil a natural remedy to control pests and diseases, just got to spray it twice a day after watering. Avoid over watering and excess fertilizing.
Trust Basket Muskmelon Seeds India
With rich industrial experience we are offering to our esteemed clients an excellent range of Hybrid Muskmelon seeds. These are processed using best quality fertilizers by our skilled professionals. Apart from this, we also assure to deliver a defect free range of our products in a fixed time frame.
- Fine quality
- Highly demanded
- Reasonable prices