All About Growing Capsicum From Seeds Growing capsicums from seeds is by far the most inexpensive way to get hold of a bountiful harvest of fresh, juicy capsicums for your pizzas and burgers. If yo...
About Hybrid Calendulla Seeds
Calendula is most commonly known as “pot marigolds” produces appealing bright yellow, white and orange flowers which finish its life cycle within the space of a year and follows the trails of the sun. Growing Calendulas not only evolve a pleasant environment but are grown as kitchen herbs where leaves and petals are used to flavor salads and soups.
Here are few steps that will help you grow Calendula plant
- Initially, you got to buy Seeds. Buy Calendula flower seeds India From Trusted Company, while selecting organic calendula seeds online its good practice to go through the reviews and be guided by an experienced person
- Choose a spot where the plant gets full sunlight and part shade. Prefer a garden well-drained soil and avoid sloppy flower beds.
- Any containers of your choice prefer a larger one. Sow seeds about 1/4 - 1/2 inches in depth and a 1-2 foot apart, cover the seeds with the Potting mix of about two layers.
- Water the plants carefully as soon as you plant the seeds. Make sure the seeds don’t wash out, in approximate it will take about 7-14 days to emerge. Water regularly to keep the beds moist never under water neither over water.
- As plants reach about 1-2 feet they start producing flowers, it will take 2-3 months from sowing. Take good care by watering and apply fertilizer regularly in the process of growth
- For the flowers to bloom throughout the season furnish the plants with compost.
- Cut off the faded flowers which in turn help grow new blooms. Collect the seed pods once the flowers fade down helps grow new plants.
Step 3: Watering and taking care
Regular watering every day during the growth leads to appealing flowers. Water the plant early in the day by keeping the soil beds moist not wet. Water in every dry condition avoids over watering.
Include a layer of compost and fertilizer as a potting mix every four weeks. Too rich soil, over watering and excess fertilizer can lead to less flowering.
Collect any dead or faded once for seeds. Make sure the flowers and leaves are not wet as it causes fungal diseases. They are drought tolerant so better you avoid wet conditions.
Step 4: Pests and Diseases
Common diseases are Botrytis, Root and stem rot, aphids. You can use Neem oil a natural remedy to control pests and diseases, just got to spray it twice a day after watering. Avoid over watering and excess fertilizing.
Trust Basket Calendula Flower seeds India
With rich industrial experience we are offering to our esteemed clients an excellent range of organic marigold seeds online India. Hybrid calendulla seeds are processed using best quality fertilizers by our skilled professionals. Apart from this, we also assure to deliver a defect free range of our products in a fixed time frame.
- Fine quality
- Highly demanded
- Reasonable prices